Spouse – Fiancée – Unmarried or same-sex partner-Settlement
Fiancee visa The marriage visa is a visa. Planning to live with a foreign spouse. Documentation must be carefully considered and the presentation of the documents of the applicant and the spouse is complete. For the staff That considers the intention of traveling to stay in the spouse’s country
In Action Applying to the embassy, the duration of the process in each embassy may vary depending on the type of visa. Applicants must ensure that Applying for a visa is of the type and according to the conditions for applying for that type of visa. In some types of applicant visas Must proceed to check up for health, request a certificate of conduct Language level examination and may require the request of documents from many Thai government agencies.
Remember that the staff Want to receive documents from you that are complete and correct according to the conditions by your documents and the spouse must clearly explain the status of both of you All problems must be explained to the authorities effectively. If the fiance visa application for a marriage visa, the applicant desires to succeed first Therefore, the preparation of information documents must be carefully considered and good planning for Submit documents to the embassy We strive to work for every customer. With intention With all customers
Principles of visa application
– Applicants and spouses Must show proof of relationship Reliable
– Spouse must present proof of work, financial status, security status in the country, spouse showing to the officer, embassy
– Applicants must go Ask for a certificate of conduct, health check and may need to test the language level knowledge of the spouse country.
– If you want to bring your child to follow the applicant to stay in the spouse country as well Must check the evidence of the child in all embassy conditions The applicant must provide complete information about the information of the applicant in the past. Cloaking any of your information may result in you not getting a visa approval. It is important that applicants should submit a complete visa application, which means providing information and enclosing evidence for consideration. The most complete With your application Because the officer may consider and judge only from the documents submitted initially
– Provide basic advice on the opportunity to receive a visa. Without charge
– Check the status of documents, Thai department and spouse
– Requesting a certificate of celibacy or marriage permit Still domicile, spouse, residence or embassy in Thailand
– Marriage registration in Thailand
– Document translation
– Requesting a certificate of conduct Health examination
– Language course testing (Germany, France, England)
– Practice interview
– Contact with agencies of each country
For the spouse, there must be enough money to spend for himself, the other spouse, as well as the follower, in the case of a follower, and will not ask for money. Left from the government of the country
Children of Thai spouses Who are under 18 years old can apply for a visa as a follower Which can be submitted as a follower Which can be submitted with the primary visa applicant
Step1: Make a contract and pay some part of the service deposit. After that, the staff will interview you and your spouse at the office (may be interviewed by phone or by email).
Step2: We will convene to determine the procedures and procedures for you to submit documents to you and your spouse. Including designing the presentation for you
Step3: Track and consult documents from you and your spouse.
– In the case of USA, send documents to USCIS and NVC for K1-K3 CR1 visa for America
– Send documents to your spouse in foreign countries in the K1 Fiance Visa To request a single certificate Or marriage license
Step4: Make an appointment for you to Health check with the hospital / Request a certificate Conduct from the Royal Thai Police Office / Appointment of the Language Proficiency Test (some countries)
Step5: Collect documents to translate documents and certify documents that consulates fill out a document placement form to write down, explain relationships. Practice interview for you
Step6: Submit the application and documents to you. To the embassy or embassy document submission agent (VFS, TLS), follow up and check the status for you
If you have problems with documents, information or visa application conditions Can get help from us
1. What is the difference between a fiance visa and a marriage visa?
Answer: The fiancé visa is the applicant’s wishes. Will register to marry in a spouse country By applying for a Fiancé visa, visa duration Depends on the conditions of the Immigration of each country And when registering a marriage in a spouse country Therefore continue to apply for a permanent visa in the spouse country
Marriage visa is a candidate and spouse. Marriage registration in Thailand And conducting the visa application of the spouse’s marriage visa for permanent residence at Spouse country
2. What information will the embassy staff consider from the spouse?
Answer: financial status information, work, relationship between you and your spouse. Stability in the life of the spouse
3. Process of a apply Fiancé Visa, Partner Visa, Spouse must be stay in Thailand or not?
Answer: unnecessary spouse just support document, that enough. But If spouse will stay in Thailand that Can do it.
4. How long for considering application visa?
Answer: Each Embassy, they will different period for considering because have different condition. Main point applicant must do process done, include present applicant to help applicant, how to present to Embassy and easily to consideration.
5. How to do? If You would like to Knight Visa Help Point to do process instead of you?
Answer: If customer accept, we help you, customer must to do contract with our company, you can walk to do contract at Office or sending contract by email or Fax and then we will do process and cooperation with our team for sending document checklist to make plan to apply visa for applicant.
6. Knight Visa Help Point will helping you?
Answer: Our staff will be helping your start, analyze and estimate database of opportunity to grant visa. Marriage registration in Thailand (urgent) Document checklist for applicant and sponsor support and make appointment to apply to embassy and pick up visa instead applicant, fill form application set up document completely, translation, certificate of document, Thai Police clearance certificate, Health certificate, Language test (Germany, France, English) letter inform to embassy, Practice to interview, a apply applicant visa to embassy.