England-Wales visa – Scotland, Northern Ireland
Tourist visa – visit
Tourist visa and visitor visa (Boyfriend/Girlfriend/friends/family) The procedures of each country will be different, but the key in every country is that the applicant must clearly state the status in the event that someone is invited to have an invitation from the country of invitation. And provide clear evidence of relationship relations, including documents from the sponsors to show the status of the invitees.
Importance of applying for a visa
– Applicants must clearly show financial status, work, relationships in Thailand
– If the applicant has a sponsor to pay travel expenses, must show the relationship document clearly.
– Strictly complying with the conditions of that visa application
– In the event that the sponsor is a foreigner (girlfriend), must present the evidence of a credible relationship to the embassy.
– Provide initial consultation on the opportunity to get a visa free of charge.
– Specifying the list of documents that must be used in the submission of the submission of the documents and sponsor.
– assess opportunities for visa applications, analyze problems and solutions
– The process of requesting invitations from invitations (Invitation Letter)
– Check the financial document, work and solutions.
– Filling out forms, preparing interview documents.
– Writing a letter explaining document information to the embassy (very important)
– Interview rehearsals.
– Appointmentand follow-up.
Tourist – Visitor Visa (Visit Friends or Family)
Non – Immigration / Temporary Visit
Applying for Tourist visa or Visitor visa (Visit Friend or Family), the procedures for each country is different. But the most important of all countries is that the applicant must show clear status. In the event that someone invites, must have an Invitation Letter from the invitation country, provided documents and evidences clear relationship. Including documents from the inviting person (Sponsor) to show their status
Important principles in applying for a visa
- Applicants must clearly show the financial status, work and relations in Thailand.
- If the visa applicant have supporters (Sponsor) to issue travel expenses, the applicants must clearly show their relationship with the sponsor.
- Applicants must strictly follow the conditions of that type of visa.
- In the event that the applicant has a sponsor, who are foreigner (Boyfriend / Girlfriend), the document must show evidence of a reliable relationship to the embassy.
- Providing initial consultation on the opportunity to obtain visa approval, without charge.
- Determining the list of documents that will be required to apply for a visa application of applicants and sponsors.
- Assessment of visa opportunities, problem analysis and finding solutions.
- The process of requesting an invitation letter from the sponsor.
- Check the presentation of financial documents, work and solutions.
- Complete the visa application form, preparing documents and guidelines for answering interviews.
- Writing a letter explaining the information and presenting the documents of the applicant to the embassy (Very important)
- Appointmentand follow-up.